My photo
I've always been passionate about Interiors. After many years of being "Jack-of-all-trades,-but-master-of-none", I decided it was time to head back to college pursue a new career path. After a fantastic 2.5 years of hard but rewarding study - I recently graduated with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design from the KLC School of Design in London. I was also honoured to be presented with the KLC Personal Achievement Award for my class.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Talisman has a new showroom...

How exciting is this?! Talisman is one of my all time favourite treasure troves... Sadly I don't get to visit nearly as often as I want to, as the HQ is over on the new Kings Road, it's way down in Parson's Green and I just don't get to go that way very much. 

But NOW....ooooo..... they have a brand spanking new store on Ebury street which is a 5 min bus ride from Victoria station...Yay yay yay.

They are known for having an eclectic mix of mid 20th century designs and 18th century continental furniture, statuary and accessories.

Pair of Nickel Plated Armchairs by Milo Baughman

Lucite Rocking Chair designed by Charles Hollis Jones


1970s Small Lucite Stool


French 1940s Steel Cabinet


1980s Waterfall Shaped Stone Console Table


Pair of 1950s George Nelson Designed Cabinets

My favourite piece is this jade chesterfield sofa. I can see it looking just fab in a minimalist white contemporary space.
Howard & Son Designed Chesterfield Sofa English ca. 1870

No comments:

Post a Comment