My photo
I've always been passionate about Interiors. After many years of being "Jack-of-all-trades,-but-master-of-none", I decided it was time to head back to college pursue a new career path. After a fantastic 2.5 years of hard but rewarding study - I recently graduated with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design from the KLC School of Design in London. I was also honoured to be presented with the KLC Personal Achievement Award for my class.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

In the spirit of Morandi - Objekt Magazine Issue 50

This is one of my favourite magazines. They take a slice from all aspects of the design world (from ALL over the world) and compose a delicious read every time.

I thought I'd share one of their recent articles that caught my eye. If there are any typo's or grammatical strangeness, I should mention that this is a Dutch magazine which is then translated.....who cares right?!








No comments:

Post a Comment